Sunday 14 May 2017

Dispatch from Mr LN Sharma

Mr LN Sharma is 75 years of age and is a volunteer faculty of UNNATI. He took Clifton Strengths Finder Assessment on 27 April 2017 and attended the group coaching on 02 May 2017. His Strengths are Strategic, Includer, Positivity, Communication, Connectedness. He graded the programme with 5 out of 5 and wrote in the FeedForward (Feed Back) ”
The workshop conducted on this day is very very effective, inspiring and interesting. Hats off to the Facilitators who are well experienced in convincing that participants by explaining each and every point on the subject
Today, 14 May 2017 I have received a mail from him which is reproduced below
Dear Brig.S.K,SM,
I AM VERY MUCH DELIGHTED in going through your beautiful  Leadership Reports based on my Strengths and Values I submitted to you during your first session conducted on 21/4/2017. Apart from enjoying the fantastic lectures from you as an Exemplary Facilitator,I could learn and understand immense values and strengths which I have never come across from any of the facilitators with whom I have contacts.Above all on going through your reports I am very much astonished to note that most of your reports based on my values and strengths are a reality in the sense that in my day today life (as well as considering the past and ,the present) things are taking place. In this regard I feel a gratification. and proud of you in intimating that apart from your effecient researches there are some intuitional values embedded on you which I feel one of the greatest Gifts/Achievements in you. In Toto I am very happy and proud of to have a great companion with you. My sincere Prayer to Almighty for your very very long life and cherishing in imparting your valued Techniques to all.
With warm Regards. Sharma.L.N

No comments:

Post a Comment